oh lovelies

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sex

got your attention now? I want to know where I stand in relation to other women. I want to know how many women out there....well, actually maybe I don't want to know their sex secrets. But anonymously.

But I had an audition for the Vagina Monologues and there was so much about women who were sexually unfulfilled or never had orgasms. I would like to know if I am a sexual person (I am) more or less than other women.

Also I got a weird fortune cookie. It says "Luck will visit you on the next new moon." I've never gotten a cookie like that except for another that said (in relation to a question I asked, over something I wanted) "Your dream will come true."
That dream hasn't come true yet. But it felt eerie, though.

As for weddings, I know who I want to marry. I think. But I believe in astrolgy so I'll have to ask if we're compatible and if we'll work out. BUt.....also what is the best time for a wedding? And where?

My fantasy was, marry X at Grace Church and have a reception on the beach in Southhampton.

It hasn't happened yet.

That was the question I asked when I got the fortune saying, "Your dream will come true."

But I decided on person Y instead. We even look alike.

That hasn't happened yet, either.

My idiot ex supervisor got married on X's birthday; ironic cause he hates X.

No comments: