oh lovelies

Friday, February 25, 2005

gay or straight?

I realize almost all the men I am attracted to are bisexual or extremely ambiguous. I just am not into that whole straight culture. There are men who are probably bi but don't admit it; but they're just "different" in the US, which is such a straight male culture. I think women are far more attractive physically than men but I am far more attracted to men than women. I am a feminist but I don't hate men; I love most men, or maybe I can say I'm lucky enough to have kind men in my life. There are certainly men out there who aren't nice. I hear all these battery and rape stories and see all these fucked up images of women in the media and think.....men are horrid. But the men in my life are not. I'm lucky to know good men. Not that they're perfect. BUt they have a goodness in them, or their intentions are at least good.
But I get attracted to a guy and I want to know everything, almost about them. I'll look up everything I can. I want to see their astrological chart. Birth certificate. I wish I could go to the UK and find this one guy's BC but I'll look like a real weirdo. I'll feel even more like one. But I want to take a whole bunch of birth certificates of different guys to an astrologer and see if she/he can find the best one for me.
But back to the subject; I keep seeing all this "gay pride" stuff and think it doesn't apply to me, but it does because I really keep falling in love with men who may not be gay but they're probably bi.....but to me that doesn't make any damn sense. THere was that joke Andrew Dice Clay made......but I really loved certain men who love men and women. But there's something else going on with these men, and maybe it's that something else......like they know something I don't.

No comments: