oh lovelies

Sunday, February 20, 2005

movies and pet sitting

that's my life now. But that's not all. I have to look for a job and make phone calls and get new pix and go over monologues and I still haven't slept enough and it's Sunday. One of those days when I don't want to do anything, but......plus a meeting with some people. I just want to sleep. I have my anxieties too, and my ....oh, everything. But what can I do? I have to take care of myself.

I bought some roses, yellow, for the kitchen. I've been watching a controversial film, I won't say which one, which personally I love. I understand a lot of it. I believe it. But....it's up to everyone to draw their own conclusions. I believe it because it says something about human nature: just that.......I knew people like those in the film. SOme of things people do in this film I wouldn't put past these people, either.

Then, some guy I sold a CD to on ebay is emailing me saying I sent him a defective product and he wants his money back. If I'd known I would have this many problems on ebay; but I should have known. I have no intention, nor have I ever, of ripping anyone off. That's very insulting and offensive to me. How do I know this guy didn't copy the CD.....or....well, whatever. I told him to return it and I'd refund him, but then I never got the CD. He said he sent it and sent the tracking number and I got a notice on my door saying someone attempted to deliver it....but they never returned with it and I don't have it nor do I know where it is. And I am not going to take the time out of my busy day to go looking for it. But I never tried to rob anyone and I'm willing to play fair, but I think he's being a shit and I am not going to be pushed around into doing something. After this, I don't want to associate with ebay; there are just too many psychos out there.

No comments: