oh lovelies

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Simple Minds/Peter Gabriel

A little over a year ago I was watching this video and had an awful feeling. A few hours later the news came out about Reeva Steenkamp's murder. "The eyes of the world are watching you" .....last night I watched this same video and......what words? The random acts of shooting in Europe and California, bizarre meteor shower........"silicon chip inside her head" that was 1979. A car crash that killed one girl and put her sister on a coma last night I had a horrible feeling like I was encapsulated in a dark cloud I got the nine of swords on a Tarot reading, queen of swords in reverse: female stalker and spying. Don't you love it when women fuck over women.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewK_Pdj0GCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments: