oh lovelies

Monday, May 12, 2014

harassment

come summer it's sad but true less layers more lewd stares, comments, laughs.......not willing to take a brush off or rejection without a "bitch" ect. This is not about fun and games and the women getting harassed have not asked for it it's merely a form of power, intimidation and abuse. Sad that it doesn't end, day after day year after year. Today's incident was of a particularly malicious nature.....I was walking by these two men were sitting nearby I did not get a good vibe from them......I looked away and walked by as quickly as possible but taking that as a re-buff these men began laughing loudly and making jeering comments. They did the same to a disabled girl who walked by. I took their picture coming back as clandestinely as possible but one guy saw me and his look was very scary and I get the feeling he will not hesitate to try to hurt me if he feels I'm challenging this but I don't have a choice. Sick, you know? Really really sick. I wonder why .......sad that such diseased scum exists among the human race. At least now we have some defense and some options. It's a real struggle though.Where do I go and what do I do? If I complain to someone they may or may not be sympathetic. The officer on duty was a guy and busy with other stuff. If I make an official complaint where will it go? Who do I complain to? I don't know. Nor do I get any enjoyment out of going to these measures. It's not like I don't have other things to do. But that's exactly the point.

No comments: