oh lovelies

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Touching bizarre

I was walking and heard "sweet caroline" by Neil Diamond blasting, I mean blasting, from somewhere.......these people were having a party and it was coming out their window. Now, my reason for writing this: Chris Brodeur aka Touching You roommated with my ex Justin for a while before they were illegally forced out on Broome St. One night Justin was playing "Sweet Caroline" super loud to annoy Chris......talking about Jesus complex? Justo Christo.....witches Broome.....Justin and I argued one night because I had told him I saw bizarre graffiti around the neighborhood. Chris B had taken some kind of chastity oath  at least for a while.....if he didn't die for our sins he at least went to jail for them. His you tube videos are quite compelling.....

No comments: