oh lovelies

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Im not saying

.......everyone should just quit their job or that business is wrong I mean.......if there was a revolution that led to a whole new system......at the ......still someone even if food were doled out ultimately someone would still have to prepare it and harvest it and put it on the plate and serve it to people......everyone has to work I am not saying that's wrong.....I mean if you choose to not have a job and panhandle then panhandling   becomes your job.....everyone needs help at some point ......everyone.....but.......work is a reality and seeing that realistically when will the revolution happen? It's another war that .......in the meantime until that happens there's the.immediate  situation as opposed to the ideal one: you have to eat  and have a roof over your head (short term goals) and this is what's available......I mean if I'm asked what are my short and long term goals what do I want I already know the answer to that. I ......if there were no Wall Street there'd probably be no City Ballet either which relies on grants......a waitress gets tips from business people so.....artists.complain about the industry being a corporation but that's also what feeds them I mean right or wrong that's how it is.......if people stopped harvesting wheat or converting soybeans to tofu or milking cows.....then......? Could we go back to picking berries off trees .....that in itself......would be exhausting.......so maybe there is an alternate way but even living as an anarchist takes exorbitant reserves of energy defying the system defending your way of life and .....so I ......someone.has to work these jobs but not everyone is.cut out to do the same work. 
How would you get from New York to London or Queens to Brooklyn.....

No comments: