oh lovelies

Saturday, April 06, 2013

nap, suicide across the continent, dysfunctional super-anti hero

I did some ballet exercises which....dance is hard. I bathed, washed the floor, woke, got some soda from the deli.....was told by the guy who runs the laundry place nearby to get my stuff to wash now.....so rather than run I gathered all my dirty clothes which turned out to be the size of Mount Everest. Plus my lovely lavendar eco friendly soaps from the hippie store in the Village which I love. I am happy to say 6th Ave has changed little since I lived there as a teenager. It has retained its character unlike Bleeker St which is ......what words? I won't say. A polite word is unbearable. But 6th Ave has retained its charm. Its weirdness. Love it. So I went to the eco store and got products for my hair and trust me I have tried everything.....Giovanni is the best. And laundry stuff.
Next day I take a nap, wake and go to do wash. This movie is on the TV about a kid from a dysfunctional family (that topic to avoid) who becomes a mass murdering toxic avenger......really bizarre. Kansas decided life begins when the sperm hits the egg as a knee jerk to morning after. How sick. I am grateful to be in New York City. A pastors kid in California kills himself. I find out a well known actress filed for divorce on my birthday. A building collapses in Mumbai. I hope my friend over there is safe. I got some beautiful white soy candles and Indian incense yesterday at that place. The weather is warmer. I am ready.......I think.....

No comments: