oh lovelies

Sunday, April 07, 2013

lover not a fighter but doesn't matter

Rhett Butler said it's hard winning a war with words. Hm.....that's debatable.
About what I wrote on that PIRG job. I said.......I am sorry if I insulted anyone because there are lots of people working these places hard and long and doing great deeds. When I said godawful jobs that meant from my perspective that it IS a terrifically hard job and was quite treacherous. I did learn though I guess in terms of pitching something. But it was not for me. I was terribly shy and it was torture approaching people.....I was gawky and goofy. Anyway. Hope that clarifies.
I said some awful things about someone. I don't like saying this. I was mad and also concerned because this person carries bad vibes with her and I spoke plainly my feelings. I have seen it happen people hanging around people who only drag them down. I warned this person not to let it happen to him. But you know I don't want to say that. I figured it's none of my business but this woman did some things to me so it became my business, you know? Sad that such the world but it doesn't have to be.
Sigh. I miss Thai food and cold sesame noodles. I miss Brooklyn. I am looking forward to moving on. And into .....well.....

No comments: