oh lovelies

Sunday, April 21, 2013

KLF on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28w2LVzxVkU&feature=youtube_gdata_player really it's not my intention to violate any copyright laws please don't hate me or sue me......but I found the lengthier version of this song ....."we had to pass the pyramid blaster...I make you shake you take you.....what they call the mu mu.....what time is love" listening to this doing my dance exercises and after reading the horrific news on the train. Ugh.....it made me sick. I myself.....I was telling a friend how I found out that way back when I was living in Chicago my friend and I had been wiretapped, our phones (landlines). We were nineteen then. Of course we were not terrorists, not violent, had done nothing illegal. So what right had "they" to tap our phones, violate our rights and invade our privacy this way? Indeed. But.....being I chose.....I don't take direct action I express how I feel artistically.....I am not putting myself on the line in a protest but forcing myself to do this grueling physical work to the point of terrible exhaustion......in moments of clarity you remember why.....where am I going with this? At nineteen I was going to school working dumb jobs on the side and watching movies at home.....seeing friends from time to time. The average kid. But.....anyway

No comments: