oh lovelies

Saturday, May 28, 2011

year and a half ago

Summer what was it? 2009? Up and down quite a lot. At best it was creative, bright, brilliant, inspired and spirited in the most profound way. At worst, it was horrible. Up and down. Hearing the song Hotel California brought it back once just before taking that place in Bushwick I was running through the park. It started raining like mad. I thought I'd get electrocuted, seriously. And someone had that song on their radio. I don't believe in the devil as good or bad or who knows.....? Dancing in my room to that song. I danced a lot. It made me famous. It also made me the target of a lot of envy. That's just realistically how it was.

But no matter. I got a call saying a guy I was seeing was making out with another girl then I go to a wild party, end up in a hotel, partly devastated from the news I got, partly partying. A hotel on Essex St. ironically just around the corner from where he lived . The next day I saw Bhudda and the Virgin Mary then Michael Jackson died. You will become well known, was the message I got....

No comments: