oh lovelies

Sunday, May 08, 2011

why is it

I hate the women who did this to me more than the men? From the women it's so evil no....it's like you'd never thought evil like that could exist. Why ....that must be why I'm not a feelingless person......love is in my heart but I made the terrible mistake of extending it to some ......how do I even begin to say how wrong they were? How undeserving. The fourteen years, no.....twenty, thirty, so many, too many, my God.....how could it be? Those years I had the misfortune of having them come into my life could have, should have been spent creating something beneficial to humanity. But people's pettiness, stupidity and envy..........what awful people. Awful people.


My own generation. But more than that. The badness is severe. It's nearly irreparable.


People did try to warn me.

After what you did to me, am I supposed to pity you? I don't remember getting any sympathy from you when I was kicked to the ground. You were among them doing it. You spit on me. Oh, did you forget?

No comments: