oh lovelies

Friday, May 27, 2011

night, monsoon, tiles on the bathroom floor

Something about that night, a year and a half ago, maybe two years. Ay where does the time go? It was raining so hard it was like literally buckets coming down. The streets flooded, impossible to go anywhere without getting soaked.....
I somehow with my umbrella navigated my way toward the train station. I was on the phone with a friend....a certain controversy we were discussing. Thing is.....well situation not so black and white. More like a cancer where you have the natural body and the invasion integrated. But....the event I went to was, how do I describe it? Really awesome. Unfortunate that there is this ugly stuff going on. But anyway, I remember that night as something really out of this world and exceptionally beautiful. I was drinking a lot of red wine til I was pretty blurred. I just remember looking down at the tiles on the bathroom floor, black and white. This old fashioned bathtub. My roommates asleep so I had to be quiet. The rain outside. It was pitch black also. It was me up at whatever hour it was, everyone else sleeping. And on the phone talking. So there was great stuff and awful as well. I remember the better looking back.

No comments: