oh lovelies

Friday, May 27, 2011

read tarot

I usually lay out the cards, then write down what came up, because sometimes it's not clear til you look at it more than once. Like reading a book, the first time you don't get everything, sometimes you have to read it over and over.

Anyway, there is a combination of good and bad. Things seem worse than they are. People aren't out to get me, except for one woman who is jealous and who is blocking my personal progress (chariot reversed). (Queen cups reversed, seven of swords reversed, wheel of fortune reversed). The same thing comes up over and over. This is a woman who is emotionally unbalanced and a scene maker. It's in the position of environment/friends so I gather it is another person in question.  Things were fucked up but I interpreted them as worse than they were. The need (four of cups) to take personal time to get it together, wait for things to settle. Situations overblown, quarrels and strife (five of wands, five of swords in another reading, plus five of coins).....cards said my environment is good (except for QCups R) and people like me.....good; or at least are sympathetic to my side.

Because this was a week where many things did not go right. First, my travel plans didn't work out. Secondly, a visit from someone went disastrously. I felt sad, defeated, and frustrated. I can see now it was a mixture of minor problems that accumulated til the threshold broke; things got out of control. And there is a woman causing most of it. A drama queen.....

No comments: