oh lovelies

Sunday, May 01, 2011

must have

slept countless hours. There had been.....I dreamt of my dad, again, and us picking up dry cleaning. It was in his old building. I had gone across the street to do it and he later told me I could have done that in the building we were in. There were, in this place, racks of worn out clothes. I was going back to school....high school? Bizarre. Have this a lot.

Waking, I had a horrible taste in my mouth. I couldn't really eat all morning.

I read, ok this isn't the most reliable source, that one actress, who is not old, wants to get a total facelift that will leave her in pain for more than a month and cut up her face, cut fat off her legs....ugh! I mean, if this is true, that is TOTAL insanity! She's going to make herself into a freak--I've seen too much of that --for what reason?

I heard of chicks getting Botox at 22, something like that. And plastic surgery. I'm now in my thirties.....eeh, hate thinkng of age( but look at me I'm great. You know? I'm healthy. I run and do yoga. Beauty flowers! Yeah it's important people try to down play it.

No comments: