oh lovelies

Monday, May 16, 2011

latest ect

OK well I'm .....of all the crazy stuff i dealt with before. Dancing, calves sore, very.

Oops! Guess "people" are reading this of whom I write. I'm over my hysteria. I swear I'm working on it. Peace. Love. D


I have been in exile but not sleeping for the most part....I started dance training again really intensely. I decided, because I just didn't want to run through the park, maybe I'd have a moment of .....internal .....what do they say? Getting in the zone or something like that. I decided to run around the room I know it sounds weird but I figured I'd start out slow and get my metabolism going because I would always feel sick before running through the park....

So I went up and down the stairs at my school. It was so exhausting; I was huffing and puffing and what words can describe? So the next day my calves were sore in ways I've never experienced in my life. I could barely walk for two days. Just now I'm getting back to normal. Going up and down subway stairs....walking.....I almost couldn't. I had to hoist myself down stairs. Super hot showers helped. I could only walk with my legs apart. Ow, I would say with practically every step. And today I had to take the train all over the place.

There is so much more and oh what craziness? A wretched headache. I did however find an unlimited metrocard. Blesses! TY

No comments: