oh lovelies

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V day

I was going to make cookies for the occasion but my God the day goes by and I didn't. Still, G took me out and got me a little present and I'm so undeserving, I didn't...totally forgot to get anyone anything. I did, however, contribute a bottle of Beaujolais. So we went to what my friends and I nicknamed "the Vagina" Indian restaurant on 1st ave and 6th street, with Xmas lights and literally nowhere to move. I like this place cause it's warm looking, with all the red wallpaper and red lights and their food is amazing. I had come here years ago with an ex who freaked out in this place, but anyhow, it was nice. G wanted to have sushi but we had that last year and it's cold out and I wasn't comforted by the idea of sitting at a hard table with fish, cause I hate fish, you know? It's just not warm-feeling, to me.

No comments: