oh lovelies

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

stressed about $

I decided to pay more rent in advance but as a result I'm broke now. I can survive, but the supply is dwindling. I need to work, big time. I tried to make myself presentable cause I hate walking around raggy looking, but now I look like a streetwalker in this grey fluffy coat and heeled boots. I know it'll all work out in the end, but it's annoying.

Anyway, I should stop whining. Really, I'm OK, but still feel like I'm waiting for something great, something amazing. Like it's almost there, but not yet.

But, OK, something weird did happen last night when I was walking home. I got my ipod hooked up and it took about six hours but it was finally working. It was about 1AM and I was walking home from G's. This song came on, like a voice, woman's voice, a trance song, and I was alone on a dark street walking toward a church. The voice was saying "follow me." Maybe it sounds hokey, but it was as I was alone walking toward this giant Masonic temple and church in my neighborhood, and I don't get spooked that easily, but that did.

No comments: