oh lovelies

Thursday, February 23, 2006

a parsifal

I just went and saw this play......really bizarre. The audience was all these European jet setters. Afterward, we were all invited to a party with Sapporo and sushi, and I really hate beer and fish both. G took me and his roommates out a few times for sushi and beer and they all tried and tried to get me to eat fish and I kept saying, I am NOT putting that in my mouth...... So....instead I went and got Thai food and cappuccino. My phone broke when I spilled coffee on it today so I guess that's why I'm in a sour mood right now. Oh! I try and try and can't even turn it on. So now I have to find another. This is just so tiring and....

But anyhow, it was a glamourous night, and it's a good thing I did dress nicely even though I could have gone in jeans, because there were all these fabulous-looking people there. The play was sold out as well. The author was Susan Sontag.

No comments: