oh lovelies

Sunday, December 18, 2005

sleep

after not sleeping enough for the past couple nights plus wearing myself pretty thin I fell asleep around 7 PM and woke up at 2:30 AM. I wanted to see felix da housecat but ended up staying in as I just felt decrepit. I woke with a horrid sore throat and swallowing was excruciating. I'm still reading the Second Sex and I'm wondering if it's that book, plus how I'm living, that's affecting me so physiologically. It's disturbing, but true, the stuff everyone knows but no one admits.

So I dreamt of kind of a tsunami. I was on the beach, maybe the hamptons? And a guy was with me, though we were both dressed and I wasn't really attracted to him. Kind of like a surfer type. Suddenly, I think he called me or something, but I turned around and a huge wave had come up and half the beach was flooded. I freaked and was screaming, we have to get out of here! I managed to pull myself up a cliff of sand, and I think I helped the guy up. But in front of us, the other direction, was another lake.

I'm constantly dreaming about beaches and water. I don't understand why cause I'm not near it that often.

No comments: