oh lovelies

Monday, December 19, 2005

another dream

This I can't completely put together or recall, but some things:

I'm in a hotel, a fairly nice one. It's room 415? Can't remember exactly. I see a picture of the door with the number on it. My mother's there, for a while, and I'm in and out of this room.

Then I'm getting milk for coffee but the milk is sour.

Freudian analysts would but sexual meanings to this. There was more but I can't totally remember.

I woke up this morning, though, and the milk was good.

I was reading about existentialism last night which is .....it could be a life long study. I don't know. But that's what eventually led de Beauvoir to write the Second Sex. Years of research and reading. But I wonder why it took so much to recognize the obvious: that women are second class and that leads to what? Mediocrity? That doesn't mean women have been nothing, or that there haven't been great female personalities in history. It's very contradictory.

I woke up again with a sore throat....and had to take throat spray, salt water and painkillers. My whole body was achy and if I am exposed to the smallest draft I get sick.

http://www.stargods.org/Born_Evil.html


http://www.stargods.org/EvilPeople.htm

This writer needs a copy editor, because it's full of spelling errors. So....someone has to do this job, right? It just won't be me, that's for sure.

The above is an interesting article....maybe this author is a little cracked in other ways, but he has a point with this one. I think I've met people who are just bad, in my life, and, studying astrology, I really think that two people in the exact same circumstances will react to them completely differently. You can say, someone had a bad childhood or something like that and that's why they're doing horrible things, to others, but there are others who had the same circumstances and are not that way. I'm serious. So some people aren't going to be educated out of their ways, nor are they going to change. And they won't stop doing what they do. Think about it......

so


dream factors:


hotel rooms
tsunamis
escape
beaches
4 something room number
picture of door
mirrors?


I am ambivalent about psychotherapy. I think women need leisure, privacy, education, and ......some kind of a good community, one that is......? Well, the right kind.

No comments: