oh lovelies

Friday, December 02, 2005

greenpoint

I love this neighborhood! It's really homey and there's lots of European chocolate, which I miss. This is a little Polish neighborhood with all these little Polish diners and 99 cent stores. The chocolate you get in NYC sucks big time: it's cheap and makes me sick, but this is the good stuff. When I was traveling through Germany and Switzerland I got hooked on theirs, and the Swiss airlines load you up with Swiss chocolates and really good cream and coffee. If I move anywhere I hope it'll be to this neighborhood, though I still love fort greene.

I slept for about sixteen hours after hardly sleeping at all for three days. I missed some work opportunities but at one point I just couldn't keep my head up. Garrett is sick with some kind of poison ivy and it's awful being with someone who is suffering but won't accept any help. So what can I do?

No comments: