oh lovelies

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

dream

I was in my back yard, but there was an opening in the ground, and water underneath it. West, my cat, jumped in the water, and I almost accidentally covered him but got him in time, as he was swimming in the water. I got him out. THen I somehow got into the water, which was dirty, and was up to my waist in it. I was grossed out thinking this water is polluted, disgusting, but I could smell it too, and it didn't smell bad, but like fresh sea water. G was standing behind me, and I kept saying, I can't believe I'm getting into this water.

I am constantly having water dreams. I had a dream a few months ago about being in the clear blue water, I think an ocean or maybe Lake Michigan in Chicago, and being on a water boat. I think I get in the water and swim.....but am trying to balance myself.

Water is the most common theme.

Maybe it's cause it's 94 today and I could use a trip to the beach, the hamptons beach. Fuck it, maybe I will.

No comments: