oh lovelies

Monday, August 15, 2005

another dream

From what I remember: I am in a movie theater, a make-shift one, alone? maybe, or with others, don't remember. I'm watching this film about people doing spells or seances, some kind of African one, with drums and chanting. It all starts to escalate and this creepy imagery starts coming up, like faces, gargoyes, something like that. I start to get freaky, but tell myself it's only a movie, keep watching. I try to say this is a good spell. But I feel the fear still.

Then suddenly I am working in a store selling various trinkets and fun things. Maybe did the world trade center figure in here somewhere? Like I passed it, or the remains, or something like that. Anyway, I'm in this store and my boss there is telling me rather than get money on my metro card ask these people downstairs for $13. I make sure I hear her right, and she says yes. So I'm working there, and then am told to keep a lookout for such and such a guy....I see his picture, a few of them, different people, but???

Then, it's time for me to leave around 5:30 and I ask this security guard downstairs for the $13 some odd and he gives it to me. THen I see my sister and tell her how tiring my new job is, and how paying for these things adds up? Then I go into one of these bodegas where they're selling these California rolls, and some of them have only rice in them. Someone is talking on the radio, I think....? A guy's voice.

No comments: