oh lovelies

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hot Chick, j, b

Again maybe I went too far God what comes over me I don't know......? Watched repeatedly while living with J the Hot Chick. "Silly Billy I am not having sex with you....."  why am I obsessed with this.film? I like all those actors. They're all fucking great.
" Front, behind.....I'm still not doing it.
" Room I worked hard to pretty up. My stuff, my diaries still there. Roses. J thought I was trying to bewitch him I wasnt. It is simply what I was taught to make nice my environment. I never tried to bind him to me. I don't do that to people. I can't anyway. I do care about him despite everything. It hurts me that.....well  ..... anyway. But life goes on and I have.....I retract about.....but  not supposed to talk about this

No comments: