oh lovelies

Saturday, August 17, 2013

In finishing that last

Bisexual dope fiend.....it occurred to me that could be anyone in Los Angeles. Am I on the wrong coast? ??
I don't really want that.
James Woods is one of my favorite tweeeters although I don't share his political perspective he writes funny imtelligent and thoughtful stuff. He once said something to the effect of "Everyone in Hollywood wants the BBD bigger better deal. I have to check the box office listing every time I go to a party to make sure I'm not getting a divorce that night." Well. Hm. I love NYC and don't intend to leave......there is truly now as ever an overflow of creativity here everything art music maybe more than ever. No reason to leave. BUT. There is the world too. Summer is short and its not all a vacation. I am pressured to cram a lot into a short time. So. So. Next?

No comments: