oh lovelies

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

beware girls with curly hair.....WANTED NOT WANTED

apparently I'm banned from every bar on 14th street and coyote ugly....for spending too much time in the bathroom. I did my stretching exercises in one and .......now I can't get in. Ironically, the one bar where I am still allowed I did more than that ......more like the tango with two spanish guys.....so go figure......

they should be thanking me and girls like me. Feminism aside, men come there to meet us and buy us drinks and we bring in business. And I have bought drinks from these places. So I'm not proud to admit this but at crocodile lounge i found a ticket on the floor for a pizza and used it to get one.....yeah I guess I'm a sleaze.

other places to do you know what: creative?

the bushes in the stuy town buildings
the stairwell in the projects
the weeds next to the BQE
behind the gates in the subway
the dressing room at the Gap (that's my favorite)
the bathroom at Au Bon Pain
parking lot in the projects


not that I'm recommending this

so while "love evol" is spiraling and snapping into craziness upon fucked up ness at least.....I mean they must think I'm hot.....and I don't know what to do in this situation and I've been meditating on it a lot. In my other days I would have ......I can't take this and I can't leave it.


So I've let a lot go. I was really mortified and humiliated about the bar situation, but it's just not worth getting worked up over it. I met other people, other places.

It's lonely sometimes and I wish.....

No comments: