oh lovelies

Sunday, September 13, 2009

check out this link

http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com/dolls.htm


The waning moon is here the time for dark magick....left hand path.....

I am not a satanist or necessarily left hand path magician but as a creative person and someone who's dealt with many a dark side of life and E-V-O-L let it be said I relate...this saves, this purifies.

To die over broken heart, to end your own life. I would slit my wrists in the bath tub, in a hotel in Paris. If I were going to end it, which I'm not. But what better way to go?

Sylvia Plath gassed herself, but I don't understand....why put yourself through such a horrible thng? That must be excruciating.....

My friend who's a doctor said wrist slitting doesn't work, because before you bleed to death you clot and the blood stops. She said the way to do it is to go for the throat. But a woman's nature is to always be beautiful, even in death.....I suppose that's why women don't shoot themselves.

That and poetic.




No comments: