oh lovelies

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

on what i wrote...

so I've been doing a great deal of yoga and meditation and started studying the occult and gnosticism....

i've been learning the importance of breathing and yeah that's changing everything for me.

it's cheesy...but I've learned self love is the important thing, and to forgive....let others have their freedom, and to be humble. it's easier said than done.

my yoga is intuitive and personal. i've read books and heard others' philosophy....no time to go into this here, but some worked for me and other stuff was counter productive. some was disastrous. i had to work my way out of that. i don't believe you have to follow any religious doctrine. you don't have to "believe" anything. i've learned to listen to my own thoughts. that can be lonely. you realize you're a trail blazer, and it's up to you. it's hard being the first. but i am. that's my life story.

i started dancing in the park. i got great results and have met many people in ways i never would have otherwise. slowly, it brought work my way. i still need more money. there's been good and bad. i've struggled with a lot. it's not over.

i'm thankful for the help i've gotten along the way. i'm learning to trust you just have to take risks.
i'm working on it.

No comments: