oh lovelies

Monday, September 28, 2009

could be

it could be me
you know it could be
you know it could

I might be free
this time



and now
what I would wish

the world is mine


every time you know I get
you know I get this way
I get this way
my lovely friend
til the end would I stay til then



oh all is fine
that I would wish
what turns to bliss
all that's shiny pouring down
all this bliss
kissed all around


oh oh oh oh oh oh





this time
it was you
oh oh it was you
all that was tight
gets tighter
all that was light getting lighter


had to sometimes run away
would be better if I stayed?
was bright what was light all my
world goes black to white





it's all mine
all that I would wish and
oh what's this
all this the
world is mine
all all will come back with time
could have been crushed
so easily
all that was heavy
fell over me


and you know what's love
should happen, has to once
couldn't have lost no not all
no not all



oh oh all is fine
oh all this could be mine all that
I would wish
this little bliss what
couldn't be
if it wasn't for me




it's pink it's pouring down
pouring down oh oh oh oh

oh oh oh oh oh oh

getting crazy oh you know getting hazy

No comments: