oh lovelies

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

more on this

a part of me says....certain aspects of all religions have worked for me and others haven't. so once again i find myself having to start from scratch.

i'm not religious. i'm not spiritual, even. i've spent enough years in therapy.....once again some things worked and some didn't, there.

on reincarnation: keep in mind this is just my opinion. I think most people's past life regressions are psychological and related to their past in this life. I think so much of it is beating oneself up. I won't say I don't believe in it. But there you are.

I had one incident when I was in London, of deja vu. Really strong, in this one neighborhood I was in. I just felt like I'd been there before. It could mean anything. Maybe it's a film or picture I saw. Or I was really there.

This one woman I know said she visited cities where she knew the streets and her way around. In a place she'd never been before.

It's hard to say. I feel like we have one shot at it and this is it. There is good and bad out there. Then again, that's me and how I feel now. I won't go into all of this....but there's a start.

No comments: