oh lovelies

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Never going to that house again

I feel sorry for my sister who is stuck there with nowhere to go. They may slowly make her crazy. They're (Sonny) telling her not to go out, be back by such and such a time, you can't go out.....ect ect. And the event, the evening, was a really good thing, and they ruined it for all of us. All because he is socially weird and can't stand anyone else having a life.

I met up with V and his friends and everything was going pretty well til my Mother and Sonny flipped out about the car, the hour (4:40 AM, whatever it was) and I could have stayed out til 10 AM I'm an adult they can't boss me around anymore, though they try to. But Sam's only option is to strike out on her own.

What is the point of having a house in the Hamptons if you're not going to be social? It's just painful.

Never again! If I ever hear from V again I'll go with him and actually enjoy myself out there for once, rather than sit in the house at 11PM on a Saturday. Done.

No comments: