oh lovelies

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

got new plants, on a good astrological day


I have revivied my interest in feng shui and astrology and I decided I can't live in a condo. Where I am has problems but it has a deck which helps cause I have cats and I think cats should be able to go outdoors.....and it's summer and the place is crying out for green. So after studying Magi Astrology their lesson is start everything only on a good astrological day, today I got this impulse to buy plants and pay a dormant bill......but didn't check the MA calendar......so I risked it. I checked it just now and voila! it's a favourable day. I hope this works. I don't know if feng shui works and everyone makes fun of me but I think there must be some logic to it. So I hope the green brings lots of green cause I so need it. I am hoping, really hoping, I can go back to Egypt or just some place warm when winter comes around. But every time I make money I end up having to spend it. There is always a bill, a fee somewhere. There's rent money and money for a better place. There's the plane ticket. and ect ect

I'm sick of fees. They're like ants. How do I get rid of them? Anyone?

No comments: