oh lovelies

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

right as I write this

at 10 til 2 AM there is a chopper over my back yard and cop cars outside. It was shining the light pretty much right at my back yard. I haven't committed any crimes! But what the fuck's going on? This happened before about three months ago, except it flew even lower. THe cops knocked on my window and went through my place to the back yard cause allegedly someone went back there. The whole time I've lived here, knock wood, there have been no break ins.....no, one thing happened, but upstairs. I walk around here at 2 AM or so or at night every night and haven't been bothered. But I don't know what the hell all this is about. They should really tell us. I'm just....I just want to get out of this place. I'm really done with it but I'm stuck here for now.

1 comment:

b. said...

i'll say this...between bike crashes and cops in your backyard, you really do have a very interesting time of it :)