oh lovelies

Friday, June 03, 2005

busy with show and work

I'll be doing a staging of a verse play. I have one person interested in directing, and some actresses. I'm doing it cause I want to play the Girl. It's Plath's Three Women. I've been into that part for years. It'll be alot of work but I'm psyched! Probably at abcno rio.

possibly another....the inmate show, I was asked to audition. I'm so overwhelmed now and yesterday I went through an unbelievable amount of fucking bullshit. I woke up this morning with knots in my neck and shoulders.

But good news..........Cinderella's going to the ball! This show I've been wanting to see, I"ll be there. I am so happy to have some fun .....and....wear green again!

I'm getting emails now from various people. Now I know what it's like to be on the other side. well, another time on this subject.

found this awesome zine at abcnr: slug and lettuce. It's so comforting to be reading this after all those years of living in ......it's all punk, vegan, animal rights, and pro-feminist (so many of these activist communities are not the last).

found out about this Clitfest in Minneapolis......may go!

No comments: