oh lovelies

Monday, August 17, 2015

Friends who've disappeared

At my former job a woman had warned me to stay away from cults emphasizing (to me) "you are very susceptible." Probably true. Fortunately people stepped in when ..... these people tried to recruit me. A former boyfriend had joined, ok I won't say "cult" but, well, they wanted me to part with my life savings to give to them saying that my life would improve and my money increase tenfold, something like that, after I join them and have a "breakthrough." This was.....the Landmark Forum. I don't want to cast aspersions, but my ex boyfriend joined them and......disappeared. I have no idea where he is. Not on Facebook, Twitter, I tried emailing him and can't get in touch. My friend Aeysha in Evanston, another mystery. oh boy. This is getting cryptic. I may just be unaware maybe they changed their names I don't know. But ?


No comments: