oh lovelies

Thursday, August 27, 2015

A lot of stuff I wrote

Recently was not pleasant but I am not someone who thinks horribly of people; I don't. Some things I experienced were at the hands of a few individuals who are not nice. The fallout from that was devastating. I learned the hard way the truth about them. However, like I said, there are a lot of great people in the world you know I haven't forgotten that. I wish I did not have to say this or write this and leave it to someone else to deal with because I'm a writer and performer, not the police, not a psychiatrist. But I was forced to deal with it and it's so much of the time on looking back I think I should have just walked away, had I been able to foresee the future but when you're in the moment these things aren't clear. Or when I'd hoped to quietly walk away but that didn't happen. BUT anyway in the here and now is where I am and looking forward to what's next.

No comments: