oh lovelies

Thursday, May 07, 2015

weight loss from poisoning

I looked in the mirror and .....whoa! I've thinned out. I look like a friggin addict, BUT HAVE NOT DONE ANY DRUGS. Haven't even had caffeine til late this morning, with the exception of a couple Diet Cokes on Monday. There is a reason for that. It's because I ingested something poisonous and much heroin is mixed with rat poison which is the real reason so many addicts turn sickly looking. I do not and have never used heroin. I am recuperating, though. It's also the onset of my period and oftentimes I get nauseous a couple days before. My body goes through this weird thing where it thinks it's pregnant. I was walking near Central Park and thought of the scene in Rosemary's Baby where Mia Farrow's character is in pain and it suddenly stops.....Now I know how that is!

No comments: