oh lovelies

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

been eating

like my life depends on me stuffing my face. the opposite of last week. such it is my weight has always gone up and down. I was a cherubic baby and Sunday's child. "The child born on Sabbath Day is......[?]" 7th month 25th day nearly the 7th hour......birth certificate said 7:01 pm but I don't think that's accurate. I always saw my ascendant sign as Scorpio. Because if ever someone existed who rose from ashes repeatedly, like several times a day each day of my life I have or .....I can only speak for myself maybe that's everyone. I think of a film I haven't seen but want to: the film Unbroken. I did see Imitation Game and loved it for all its flaws it's gorgeous and brilliantly acted......so I may not be an American POW in a Japanese camp but I am.....I suppose there are different ways to fight a battle. The level of difficulty.....well, who knows.Am I a code-breaker? I tried to do one crossword puzzle and got stuck on the first one. eeh. Though I am good with languages. I'm good at languages. Focus on strengths, not weaknesses. A weakness? Don't show them: but I suck at basketball.

No comments: