oh lovelies

Friday, May 22, 2015

Bloody Mary




"In our country the worst of all crimes occurs when the government murders truth. If it can murder truth, it can murder freedom. If it can murder freedom, it can murder your own sons--if they should dare to fight for freedom-- and then it can announce that they were killed in an industrial accident, or shot by the "enemy" or God knows what." Jim Garrison (prosecutor for JFK [ cold case]/ murder conspiracy) closing statement. 

"People can take everything from you/but they can never take away your truth/the question is/can you handle mine?" additional lyrics to "My Perogative" performed by Britney Spears I'm assuming written by
Bloodshy & Avant are a Swedish songwriting and production duo of Christian Karlsson (Bloodshy) and Pontus Winnberg (Avant).  

oh interesting......my great grandfather's name was Carl Christian. 

I have found it very difficult to focus or discipline myself today I suppose it's lack of sleep and that I expended so much energy yesterday plus just fried. But my mind kicks in ADD or whatnot endless pinging of stuff against my skull..... so here I am recording it......as it comes. Or am I mildly autistic? ????? Be still my mind. 


I never understood the lyrics of the song "Edge of 17" but just found them on the internet they are brilliant, brilliant man. 

"In a flood of tears
That no one really ever heard fall at all
When I went searchin' for an answer
Up the stairs and down the hall
Not to find an answer
Just to hear the call
Of a nightbird singin'
(Come away)
(Come away)"



This song was released according to Wiki (abbreviations abbv. ) Feb. 5, 1980. 

On Feb 5, 1963 Sylvia Plath wrote her last poem, "Edge." 




".....Each dead child coiled, a white serpent,   

One at each little


Pitcher of milk, now empty.   

She has folded


Them back into her body as petals   

Of a rose close when the garden


Stiffens and odors bleed

From the sweet, deep throats of the night flower."




Bloody Mary makeup look by Jaqalynn on DeviantArt

jaqalynn.deviantart.com900 × 1365Search by image
Bloody Mary makeup look by Jaqalynn Bloody Mary makeup look by Jaqalynn
 interesting the name Bloody Mary sprung up.....but my friends and I tried that too.....no image appeared. But a wedding I went to ended in.....someone severing an artery when she walked through a glass windowand there was a pool of blood all over the floor. By the stroke of (ty) Lady Luck, there was a nurse at the party who saved this woman's life. She did a makeshift tourniquet on her leg. The marriage, sadly, did not work out. But such it is sometimes. I am remembering.....a few times mirrors cracked and it freaked the fuck out of me at the time. All the implications that go with it.....a part of me says the legend is bull but another is thinking, well.....maybe a trickster of some kind. Truthfully there'd been a guy involved when this stuff happened and she allegedly being a psychic on future husbands.....none of these men were right for me. ?





http://www.nikkietutorials.com/site/2012/10/makeup-tutorial-easy-bloody-mary-halloween/

another make up girl did this look......somehow the image resonates with me more if it's a real person made up.....

and by the way I didn't copy Lady Gaga with this reference didn't even know she did a song with that title
guess geniuses think alike (!)
  '




No comments: