oh lovelies

Monday, August 11, 2014

They say

Ask for courage to accept what you can't control and change what you can but.....I don't accept what I can't control accept a tsunami? It could be worse.....Amanda Knox once said when asked who had it worse her or Meredith, she said I still have a chance to live as much as my life has been stolen or identity or something. I don't accept what I can't control but I live with it, I deal with it. At the time it feels like hell but it isn't the end. Pain is all encompassing it clouds your vision turns your life upside down. I will never understand the hate and vindictiveness of some people. I can't get in their minds but why should I care? Still, don't ever let anyone steal your life they have no right to and only you know what's right for you how you should live what makes you happy. You love someone til they become God you too give them that power to with the motion of a hand destroy your life. In order to feel secure you have to have faith in them.....you give them a piece of you and they rip it to shreds. At least in the past I did. The day Michael Jackson died I went to the Bhuddist temple, wandered in, tho I'm not Bhuddist.....I think that's when I found out.....about MJ. The night before I had news Justin was making out with another girl ffs I can't turn my back for a second. To betray a person's trust.....play games with their mind and heart you don't get over these things.....you never get over them. They say time heals what bs. But ok I have relived the pain and let a lot of things go. You look back at some situations and think I wish I wish I had just walked away. Or done it sooner. Worst mistake not doing it sooner.....but stayed instead only to be lured back promise this promise that only a matter of time before you're proven right again and again. But by then there's rubble, there is more pain, and it never feels good to cause another pain, ever, Jeanne D'arc said she was more fond of her banner than her sword. I don't pretend to be a saint I did a lot of shitty stuff. But I was confused desperate and vulnerable but until I clear my own head it won't matter anyway.....I try. I try. I am so....., but I try.....
Missing Persons lyrics: they say time will heal everything reason and common sense/but with time and reason surely comes the loss of innocence.....

No comments: