oh lovelies

Monday, August 11, 2014

Nightmares

I rarely have these.....maybe the full moon my mind thinking rather cryptic stuff. I was thinking of an episode of cold case featuring a circus, clowns and a girl dancing in ribbons or curtains I'm not sure what you call them. I want to try that! A guy gives her lsd.....that is such an incredible show. But clowns scare the shit out of me.
Later watched a YouTube documentary on the death of Marilyn Monroe and how scientists recreated the circumstances and her organs and such but that plus something else I heard had me shaken up I suppose and I fell asleep rather uneasily.....then this often happens I dream I'm sleeping then it's like I'm lifted ip but in a cloud this a dark on and like I was being squeezed. Then was dropped down.....woke up in a sweat.....

No comments: