oh lovelies

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Heroin.....

http://www.spiritualriver.com/heroin-overdose/these stories are devastating. People don't understand addiction can and does happen to anybody. From what I  gauge the drug  as sold off the street is cut with other substances like rat poison (the Clash sang about this) which causes death. To go cold turkey? Not necessarily the answer.....because if someone takes the drug again at the same dosage that's often what causes death. I read this and think this could have been me I never used heroin but I can't deny I did other stuff. Heroin is physically addicting, so it is not that easy to just quit. In its pure form it is less dangerous than when mixed. These people should not have died and going going off the drug is torture, literally, so I've been told.  What other way there must be one.....

No comments: