oh lovelies

Friday, December 23, 2011

treat others as you want to be treated then maybe they won't run from you

I'm always hearing men say that nice guys finish last. Really it's more like this: someone acts like an asshole to people and does terrible things to them; then doesn't understand why people can't stand them and don't want to be around them. You fuck people over then wonder why they don't want to....well I could be crude but I won't be. You know. Is it really that hard to figure out? Why....you know, if people are tensing up, looking away, leaving the room as you walk into it......if people move away as you move toward them, if they are blowing you off, if they are leaving you......you have to ask yourself why at some point and maybe you did something. Now, not all the time is this true. But often it is. You treat people badly you're mean to everyone, or some, what do you expect? Do you expect them to like you?


Conversely, on another subject, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I did wrong or caused harm. I'm really sorry.

There are those, however, who did this to me and purposely, knowingly so. Yes there are those who have it worse. Yes, sometimes I fuck up and make my own bed. But not always. Sometimes it IS the fault of others. This unfortunately happened in the past 24 hours....I should not have to suffer for this dirtball's wrongful behavior. You can't make excuses for yourself when you're grown up, well into your 30s.....hell you're not five years old anymore. OK. there. That's it for now.

No comments: