oh lovelies

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My thing for Daryl Hall, age 10 or so

Too young to really understand it all......just because there's a part of me that likes somewhat, not too, feminine men......I said before I'm not into blond men. He's probably one of very few exceptions......very interesting and very cool person in reality............ , you know....................I guess....I said this before.....but in Chicago growing up I was exposed to the creme de la creme of artists, socialites, dancers.....my dad's neighbor was a record promoter, so we were constantly getting previews of everything that was coming out, before it went to the radio stations. A lot of the most, the  better more brilliant stuff didn't make the airwaves. The other material on these artists' records is often much better, but mostly unheard. That is, until I come into the picture.

No comments: