oh lovelies

Friday, December 16, 2011

Peter Frampton - Show Me the Way

So.....if you were a teenage girl back in the 70s who would your "Justin Timberlake/Justin Bieber" (hmmm......a theme going with this name? ) be....Peter Frampton......pretty boys I think they tend to be most popular..... I know about him from having read, a long time ago...in my early teens, a book called Falling in Place, by Anne Beattie where the girl is obsessed with Peter Frampton and rubs herself all over his poster. Suburban white trash? The characters aren't really.......the author portrays them without any sentimentality.
Hm. I don't think I would have chosen him, just cause I'm not into blonds, as men. For the most part. I tend to like brown and black hair. Brunets? Is that the masculine of Brunette? Oh, but wait a minute.....whose is his hair like? Maybe that was subconscious.....

No comments: