oh lovelies

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sometimes I worry

and think, oh my God, what if my mother finds this blog. But what can I say? I have a sex life, and I want to write about it.

So, I still want to travel, and plan to, but I'm here for now, in the cold, but I'm dealing well. I have warm coats and boots; I'm far better off now than I was last year. I have bills, taxes, all kinds of stupid stuff to deal with, but I am not giving up: I will travel. LA is a place I'm thinking of. I have to polish up my driving and I'm listening to some California bands to gear myself up. But for now, it is nice being in Fort Greene in the winter cause the park is here and it reminds me of Michigan, from my childhood, outside. They sell apples at the farmers market Sunday and Michigan apples were a big part of all those trips then.

As for now, I'm trying to stay afloat with my dance classes, auditions, mailings, work, cats, friends....I hardly have any time to myself, to read or watch a movie. I need that. I'm working on it.

No comments: