oh lovelies

Saturday, January 06, 2007

finally I could log in again

because I switched email addresses and haven't had the time/energy to maneuver my way around these new requirements, I couldn't log into my blog. But I'm in now.

So...I'm listening to Hall and Oates. I used to be madly in love/lust with Daryl Hall when I was a little kid during a horrid time in my life. I lived in Evanston and would get attacked by these local kids til I was forced to fight back. It was a nasty retaliation back and forth. Yuck. But the town itself is beautiful. So ironic that my sister chose to go to school there when I couldn't get out of there fast enough. People say to me, you must have been so traumatized moving from Chicago to NYC at age thirteen, people like my ex shrink, and on top of that having divorced parents; which apparently has damaged me. They don't believe me when I say that transition was one of the best things that happened to me, and no, I wasn't hurt, but the opposite. It was my wish. We moved into the West Village, and I'd read Daryl Hall lived there. No regrets. I never looked back.


Some recent dreams: that a baby was born. I have that dream a lot. I do want a kid of my own some day. I don't have forever. I just don't want to get fat and I DON'T want a relationship or to be tied or dependent on a man. We don't have a support system in the US like those that exist in other countries. And it's wrong. If you're a conservative, this is your fault.

But anyway I'm digressing: another recent dream is that I was having sex with Jude Law. I was thinking, is he going to pay me or does he just think the fact that I'm with him is enough. Then afterward he got up and said, I'm a man with a wife and baby, you know, I have to move on. And I'm thinking, you bastard.....so for some reason we were in Detroit in a hotel. He asked me how to get to an auto plant, as he wanted to walk, and I said, you're in Detroit you have to drive it'll otherwise be a long walk. Then he left.

She fell in love with a man who sent her pictures of his dick to her cell phone.....


one on one ooh oooh

oh, I forgot. This is kind of cheesy, but my dad took me to see Hall and Oates when I was around eleven. The song "Back on the Chain Gang" was on the radio, as we were driving through Chicago, which I must say is a gorgeous city, gorgeous city with an ugly name. But the skyline is stunning. I heard DH is gay, I don't know....

No comments: