oh lovelies

Monday, January 22, 2007

I hate smoking

I used to smoke and thank heaven I quit. I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle and just walking down the street and smelling people's smoke, especially in the morning, makes me nauseous. I think people can always help it. I quit. It was hard but I did it finally. It's rude and lazy to smoke, and I don't know how anyone can do it in the morning. I am not trying to be mean but it's true. Quit quit!

I'm trying so hard to stay on top of everything but it's not easy. I'm making slow progress. But I believe in my career, and I know somehow I am doing the right thing by being a performer instead of getting a full time job. Or am I? Stability. The American way of doing things. I can't work 9 to 5. I don't have it in me. I have to work harder but it's the right thing; this is what I'm good at. It's what I'm meant for. I wasted too much time, too many years, listened to bad advice, worked pointless jobs, and I was young, pretty, smart, talented; fuck it; I was meant for better things. That's the truth as well.

No comments: