oh lovelies

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

horrors saw that name again

I know what you are probably thinking but her name is always a bad sign.....something bad always happens when I see her name. Maybe it's in my mind but I have reason to believe validly that this person has ill intent toward me. I saw that horrible name which I will never get used to which makes me sick which I can't understand why anyone would name their kid that when I see that name the scab is ripped off that deep wound she inflicted I see feel relive all the pain she caused me and that name was next to that of my ex. I am OVER him I don't care anymore I want both of them gone forever from my life..I am wAtching Law and Order they just. Said pluck him out of your daughter's life like a bad tooth. May she and all reminders of her be that.....

No comments: